Part One: Finding the right strategy for you.
Given the hundreds of indicators and trading strategies to choose from, how do we know which to choose? Do I want a strategy that allows me to trade several times a day? week? or year? Which fits my risk tolerance? Am I willing to take larger draw downs in exchange for larger possible returns? Or, am I a bit more comfortable with more of a “Turtle” approach as opposed to the “Hare”?
This session will show you how MetaStock’s Power Tools will help find the answers to your questions and reveal the best approaches that fit you.
Part Two: My Three Favorite Strategies in MetaStock:
In this session, Jeffrey Gibby will discuss his favorite trading strategies included in MetaStock.
Included in this one hour session, he’ll show how to:
* Identify trends in a stock
* Identify specific entries, exits
* Place stops
* Stocks that have penetrated a support and resistance area
* Automatically find stocks that have penetrated a trendline
* Using Haguro to identify weekly support and resistance and get a weekly forecast for any stock.